Ask the Experts about the new tax laws! >> Event happening TODAY!
wootie3642

My financial institution was recognized last year but not this year. What do I do? Insert eye roll.

How can Turbotax recognize my bank from last year's taxes but not this year?

Kat

Your financial institution must "partner" with TurboTax for the import feature.  I'd be surprised if the institution suddenly stopped partnering with TT.  I've found that some of the names listed in the drop-down menu are different from what one may expect.

Here's a list of those currently partnering with TT for the import feature.  You'll see both W-2 partners and 1099 partners.

Intuit Tax Import: Program Overview – Partner List

And just as a reminder, here's the FAQ for importing your 1099 into the TurboTax program.

How do I import my 1099? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***

Kat

How do I import my 1099?