Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My federal filing needs to have one cell filled for a date on the 2210, but the cell won't use date format, or allow me to file without that. Can anyone help me?

I want to e-file rather than print.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Mia17

My federal filing needs to have one cell filled for a date on the 2210, but the cell won't use date format, or allow me to file without that. Can anyone help me?

You probably will have to empty your cache. Turbo tax will help you find an easy program that will do this. Once you have emptied your cache, you shouldn't have any problems entering your data. I had a problem correcting data in box and emptying my cache corrected the problem immediately. I hope this helps. JEC

MichelleLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try logging completely out of the TurboTax website, then clear your browser's cache and delete cookies. A full or corrupted cache can keep TurboTax from functioning properly. You may also want to consider trying a different browser.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

• Even better, when I got help from a Turbotax expert ahe realized that that form was not needed and deleted it.  This also saved me $500 from some penalty I didn't have to pay.   I was very, very happy with the outcome;)
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies