sglenn092

My fed tax return was rejected due to the AGI not matching last year's info, but I didn't file in 2019 due to owing over $400, so do I use 2017 AGI number for this year?

MarilynG1

If you didn't file a tax return last year, you will be able to indicate that on the AGI screen.  Don't enter your 2017 AGI or your Efile will be rejected.

Click the link for more Info on Entering your AGI

mesquitebean

When you tell the TurboTax program that you didn't file a 2018 return, it should enter a 2018 AGI of 0 (zero) for you in the background.   If it doesn't, or if you entered some other figure by mistake, you can manually enter a 0 in the AGI field.