texanater

My employer put 401 K P-tax contributions in block 14 of my w2 but turbo tax does not provide that category as an option.

Box 14 is informational only ... skip that entry as it doesn't affect the return in any way. 

dmertz

My guess is that the amount shown in box 14 is the employer contribution to your 401(k) account, not any elective deferral from your pay that would be reported in box 12 and, as Critter-3 said, is only for your information (which should also be present in the 401(k) account's transaction record).  Employer contributions are deducted on the employer's tax return, not your tax return.  They are not reported anywhere on your own tax return.