Solved: My employer is reimburing me for medicare insurance, do I claim this income and where in turbo tax?

My employer is reimburing me for medicare insurance, do I claim this income and where in turbo tax?

Since I am not on company insurance, they reimburse for the medicare part B for me and then Part C/D for me and my husband.  How do I show this income? my SS statements show me paying for this out of SS

No, you do not claim this as income.  But, you cannot deduct the premiums as itemized medical expenses if you are itemizing. 

If you are not itemizing there is nothing for you to do.

If you are itemizing you will need to go through the medical section until you come to the question regarding medical reimbursements and enter the amount your employer reimbursed you.