Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

My efile was rejected, I went to fix but software said I did not file a return and so i did file again. 2nd rejeted - same reason, Now I can't file -I am only allowed 5

Called IRS they say rejects are not included in the limit of 5.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

6 Replies
MoniqueLO_
Intuit Alumni

My efile was rejected, I went to fix but software said I did not file a return and so i did file again. 2nd rejeted - same reason, Now I can't file -I am only allowed 5

Please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with a TurboTax representative who can assist you.

@vincemotto 

I have already contacted "support" TWICE and the people I spoke with were absolutely no help at all.    I am going to write to your CEO to complain about the lack of service from your support team.  It would be great if someone on that team knew what they were talking about.

Being new to here I don't know if I am reading responses correctly.  If the response is, "

Please feel free to contact Customer Support so you can speak with a TurboTax representative who can assist you.

@vincemotto "  Then I have already received such a response and I replied to it.  Am I missing something??????

Rejects for incorrect  Social Security number are counted among the five allowed e-Files.

@vincemotto 

I didn't ask the IRS about rejects becasue the SS# is incorrect.  They didn't mention any exceptions.  How are you sure about what you say?

Personal experience - other tax software.

@vincemotto 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies