My downloads have disappeared. Is there any way t...

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
waldencr1946

My downloads have disappeared. Is there any way to recover them?

4 Replies
mesquitebean
Level 15

What kind of downloads?  And disappeared from where--your computer or your online account?    Are you referring to desktop software downloads in your account?   If you're not finding some software download purchases in your account,  you likely have multiple accounts we can help you troubleshoot.

bigsky49
Returning Member

When I was working on my tax return ans closed it my program and Icon disappeared.  It doesn't show up in my sidebar either I have the Home and business version.

bigsky49
Returning Member

I am disappointed with your customer support no real help.

mesquitebean
Level 15

@ bigsky49  wrote:  "When I was working on my tax return ans closed it my program and Icon disappeared. It doesn't show up in my sidebar either I have the Home and business version."

This is mainly a user community forum--not a direct route to TurboTax Support.   But we may be able to offer some suggestions.

What is it you are wanting to do?  Are you referring to the TurboTax launch icon?   If your icon disappeared, does that mean you are wanting to create a new shortcut icon on your desktop screen to launch TurboTax from?    Are you using Windows or Mac?

What do you mean by your "sidebar"?  Does that mean your Windows Start Menu?

In the Windows version of Home and Business, this is the Path to the executable to launch TurboTax:

C:\Program Files (x86)\TurboTax\Home & Business 2019\32bit\TurboTax.exe

Do you see the program executable file in that location?  If so, you should be able to make a desktop shortcut to that file.

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings