iceb1997

My dad claimed me on his taxes but I do not think he got any money for me since I’m 22 years old. Can I still register for the stimulus check?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

No, as a dependent your father should get an additional allowance for you in his stimulus check.

@tammy1thompson -  the father won't get an additional allowance as his dependent is over 16 😉 

If your father was able to claim you as a dependent, you are not eligible for a stimulus payment, whether he received anything for claiming you or not.