afemaleprodigy

My credit union discount for 2016 tax filing has disappeared. Can someone help me with my purchase?

I was working on my 2016 tax filing which is late. I had an extension, but I missed it. Now I cannot access what I was working on without buying the package.  I am ok with paying for the package, but my discount that was applied from my credit union has disappeared.  I was not aware of any expiration of my discount.  Can someone please assist me with this?

Sorry but the third party discount was only good for the ONLINE program while it was still active ... so if you didn't pay for the online program before the shutdown the discount is no longer valid.  To complete the return now requires you to purchase the Deluxe downloaded version where there are no price reductions if bought thru TT directly ... however you can look around and buy the downloaded version at a reputable reseller like Amazon or Walmart, etc. 

afemaleprodigy

Thank you for the information.