kszimmy16

My California tax got rejected due to a schedule s update scheduled for feb 7th do I need to update any info or just wait till the 7th to file them

KurtL1

It is tentatively to be ready by the end of the day on Feb 07. You need to wait until the next day to attempt to file your return again. At times the delay can last a few days later.

To follow the availability of the form, you can go to California Individual Forms Availability.

cavcane

Hi,

My California State Income tax returns were audited for the years 2016, 2017 and 2018.  I reviewd the scheule S and Form 540 that was completed by Turbo Tax.  There was an error in the way Turbo Tax calculated the California income tax based on the calculated credit for the Arizona income tax (code 187).   It used the wrong taxable income from the W-2.  I now owe the difference and interest accrued.  This error looks like it has been fixed in the 2019 version since I reviewed that tax return as well.  With the audit protection package what is TurboTax's liability.  At minimum I think you should pay the interest penalty.

@cavcane wrote:

Hi,

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the 100% Accurate Calculation Guarantee - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/what-is-the-turbotax-100-accurate-calculatio...

See this TurboTax support FAQ for submitting an Accuracy Guarantee claim - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/troubleshooting/help/how-to-submit-documentation-for-accuracy-guar...