jmseternity

My bank account has been compromised 3 times this year. I do not want any future stimulus checks to go to that account due to potential identity theft. How can I change the information for my bank acc

Congress has not voted for a second stimulus check.    If and when they ever do that, we hope the IRS will provide guidelines for folks who need to change their banking information.  You cannot change it via TurboTax.  The only time you enter banking information into TT is when you are filing your tax return.  You cannot change your banking information after you file.

Anonymous
Not applicable

why haven't you closed out the compromised a/c so you have no further problems?   if a 2nd stimulus it depends on what a/c the IRS uses. if it's closed the IRS will send a paper check