kirstieblack

My address on the form 1099-SA address is different from my TT profile. which address should I use. The language is confusing on your page... NOW lets make sure ...

My address on the form 1099-SA address is different from my TT profile.  which address should I use.  The language is confusing on your page... NOW lets make sure ...

BMcCalpin

On the 1099-SA input screen, enter what is printed on the 1099-SA.

You will have already entered your correct and current address in the Personal Info section, which is what is going to print on page 1 of the 1040, and what the IRS will direct any mail to.

But using the 1099-SA address on the 1099-SA screen allows the IRS to check your 1099-SA against the copy they received in the unlikely case they need it.

It's OK if they're not the same, and if you think about it, this happens all the time.

BMcCalpin

cecile0112358

I agree, I was also confused by this message. What if it doesn't match? Is that an issue?