tamales321

My 6 digit verification code isnt showing up in my email nor my junk and spam folder idk what else to do

BrianH1

If requesting an updated code, you should receive it in five minutes or less. You’ll need to verify your email address before you can file your taxes.

1. I didn’t get my code
    1. Check the email address on the Next, let's verify your email screen.
    2. If your email is right, check your spam or junk folders. in case the email accidentally got sorted incorrectly by your email provider.
    3. If your email isn’t there, there may be a delay with your email provider. Contact them to find out what to do to remove the delay.
    2. I want to get the email at a different address

You can update your email address.

1. Select Not your current email address?
    2. Select account settings.
    3. On the Intuit Account screen, update your email address under Sign In & Security.
    4. Return to the File section and select Start next to Step 3.

Your new email address will be listed on the verification code page and you’ll receive another verification code at that address.

3. My code isn't working
    1. Select Resend verification code to request another code.
    2. Make sure you leave the TurboTax window open as closing it will invalidate the code.
      • Open another tab or window or use a different browser to check your email for the code.
      • If you're using a mobile device, it's okay to open your email app or another tab in your browser. Just keep TurboTax open in the background and return when you've got your code.
    I still need help

Contact us to get additional assistance.

https://youtu.be/cBoAQ70S0gA

4005haycreek

can I get my 6 digit verification code with my  telephone number. 

AkinaLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

Request your code via text message. To receive your codes through text please complete the following:  

1. Sign in to your account 

2. Select My Account 

3. Select Account Settings 

4. Select the blue Security tab on the left 

5. Select Two-Step Verification 

6. Select Turn On 

7. Enter your Phone Number and Password 

8. Sign out of TurboTax, close your browser and sign back in. You should receive a verification code shortly after signing back into your account.  

If you are still unable to get the code to work through text, you can choose I forgot my user ID or password.