turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

hebemaria

My 2019 was filed Jan.6, 2020 at the Santa Rosa, IRS office with the AGI is $30,484. In fact they verified it. Now the return with turbo tax the IRS is rejecting it.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

My 2019 was filed Jan.6, 2020 at the Santa Rosa, IRS office with the AGI is $30,484. In fact they verified it. Now the return with turbo tax the IRS is rejecting it.

You cannot file a return twice.  What are you trying to do?

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
hebemaria

I made an error on my question. It was the return for 2018 that I filed late in January 2020.

I filed it in Santa Rosa, ca.

I'm human. It was an error 2019 vs 2018.

Then there was no 2018 tax return  filed by the April 15 2019 due date so it will not be in the IRS system with the 2018 AGI - use 0 (zero) instead for the 2018 AGI.

**Disclaimer: This post is for discussion purposes only and is NOT tax advice. The author takes no responsibility for the accuracy of any information in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies