My 19 year old had to do taxes this year. its reje...

My 19 year old had to do taxes this year. its rejecting him stating his ssn# and birthdate do not match!

Did you claim him as a dependent?  And did he then say on his own return that he cannot be claimed as a dependent?  That would cause the rejection.

No. We checked he can be claimed. They are saying (IRS) his ssn# doesn't match his birthdate and they get that from SSA. Well he's had that all his life. He gets Gov loans for school with that information

contact the Social Security Adm.  They are the only ones who can help you at this point. 

Yes I dread that but your right. He works and goes to school so it's hard to do it but guess we will go there Tues