Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

alanher16
Returning Member

My 1095-A keeps getting rejected even if I have entered all details correctly!

I have tried everything under the sun to no avail, and now taxes are due and I'm still sitting here unable to file because of my 1095-A keeps getting rejected. I have filed over 15 times, yes, 15 TIMES! I have called, chatted, and even sought answers from TurboTax Support Community with no luck. I have my 1095-A - A form and have filled out everything it has asked, from inputting all zeros on the blank boxes to clearing my browser history for other ghost numbers to filling out a ghost application, and nothing has worked! I don't know where I'm going wrong but I have read all 1095-A trouble forms and seen every question under the sun to this problem and no one seems to be helping! Writing this is my last hope! 

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
DawnC
Expert Alumni

What is the reject code?   Are you sure it is the 1095-A causing the rejections?   How to fix F8962-070.   You can e-file without it (see what if I wasn't covered at all at the bottom) - but the IRS will likely request it with Form 8962 later.   File an extension to give yourself some more time to file to avoid having to mail your return.   

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
alanher16
Returning Member

Yes, it is code  F8962-070. And yes I have tried to file without it and it keeps sending me back. 

Vanessa A
Expert Alumni

If you have tried all the options that have been suggested, the only way you would be able to file is to print and mail your return.  It may be that what you received on the form is somehow coded in the IRS system slightly different.  

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies