dhfatula

My 1040 pdf is incomplete.

DanaB

My 1040 pdf is incomplete.

Please be aware that the forms changed because of the tax law. Form 1040 is supposed to be two half pages, front and back, but when you print it out, both sides print on one page. If you have a simple return that might be all that will print. For more complex returns Schedule 1-6 will be added to the return.

If you like to get a printout for your records that includes worksheets:

Please log back in your TurboTax account and "add a state" to open the return back up (you are not really adding a state, just to open it back up), then select Tools on the left, Print Center and choose the print center, then select returns and choose to print just the tax return or to include all worksheets as well.

ojalsjk

My 1040 pdf is incomplete.

This is currently broken in TurboTax software.  There is no way to get your full return as a PDF at the moment.

My 1040 pdf is incomplete.

@ojalsjk No--it is not "broken"--the system is in transition from 2018 to 2019.  When the transition is complete later in the coming week, you will be able to access all of the worksheets again.  Right now you can only get to the pages needed to file by mail.  In a few days that will change.