Yepper22

Multiple activations on one computer

I installed TurboTax 2019 from a CD and activated it on my administrator user account.  I then switched to my standard user account -- on the same computer -- to use the software, but TurboTax asked me again to input the license code to activate the software, which I did.  TurboTax seemed to work fine from then on.

Do I still have 3 or 4 installs remaining from the 5 total we're allowed?  I think I should have 4 installs left since I’ve only installed TurboTax on one computer – right?

Thanks.

tagteam

Multiple activations on one computer

@Yepper22 wrote:

I think I should have 4 installs left since I’ve only installed TurboTax on one computer – right?

Yes, that would be correct.

However, keep track of the number of times you need to activate in the (hopefully unlikely) event you have to contact Support.