Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

Moving abroad

Hello, I will be moving to India later this year. I wanted to know how to file my taxes with the address I have in India. Do I change my address to the one there?

1 Reply
Employee Tax Expert

Moving abroad

Hello Aditi, you can file your taxes with Indian address in it. Just file it the way you normally would and enter your Indian address when you are required to enter your address. Following link may be helpful :


Please let me know if you need any clarification on the above or have any additional questions

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings