Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

pjgatje58

I cannot sign in to Turbo Tax to pay for my Virginia State Tax return. I changed my password and it is still not accepted. I am getting very frustrated with this process.

I am trying to pay the $39.99 to Turbo Tax by credit card for Turbo Tax to prepare may Virginia State Tax return. Your software will not accept either my original password or my changed password and keeps putting me in a loop where I have to start over. You have sent me a 6 digit code about 4 times and every time I go to my computer to get the code for sign in, you tell me it has expired or is incorrect.  I think you have a problem with your software but I am getting very angry and frustrated with your inability to let me pay for your product.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I cannot sign in to Turbo Tax to pay for my Virginia State Tax return. I changed my password and it is still not accepted. I am getting very frustrated with this process.

Move on to another company

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Move on to another company
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies