JSM71

Mint not longer updating USSFCU after credit union software switch

The USSFCU changed online software and while my login is correct, it is not updating, but also not givin me the opportunity to fix, it's just saying, "We can't update your United States Senate Federal Credit Union (DC) data right now. Let's try again later." and has been saying that for a month now.  Any ideas or do I finally have to give up on Mint (always tempted since I can't merge mint and TT accounts.)

tagteam

You can try searching at the link below but, beyond that, Mint does not really have a robust support network.

https://mint.intuit.com/support/en-us

rjs

See the following for chat support for Mint.

How do I contact support?

robdunc

Were you able to find a solution to this? I am having the same issues.

knafrancis

Same here.  Mint hasn't been syncing with USSFCU for over two weeks now.

mainuser

I've been having the same problem for three weeks now, ever since the credit union rolled out its new mobile app. Due to whatever changes were made in association with the software switch, now Mint can't update my main checking & savings accounts. (The new USSFCU mobile app is fantastic though.)

I contacted Mint about it today. They said that USSFCU is using a new enrollment process that is blocking third party aggregators (like Mint) and that their tech team is looking into the problem. Fingers crossed that the issue will be fixed soon.

Mom22preemies

I also reported this several weeks ago. I noticed when I click the Mint link it doesn’t go to the current log in page. It sent me to the enrollment page so I’m not sure if that’s part of the problem. But I hope they figure it out since Mint is useless to me without this account.