Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Maryland return pending because forms weren't ready ( the website said they were). I was emailed my forms were ready but return still pending. Season is open now. Advise

Happy yours is processed !! I know I'm so happy mine is processing today!! 

Maryland return pending because forms weren't ready ( the website said they were). I was emailed my forms were ready but return still pending. Season is open now. Advise

Still no dice here. I'm not trying to efile the return because I'm not willing to pay the TurboTax surcharge 1000% the cost of a stamp. I just want to print it and mail it. Still can't print this morning.

My return was accepted on 1/25/2022 and it said forms weren't ready and today it still says the same thing and won't let me preview or print them but today I checked on the Comptroller Website and it said my return was approved and will be deposited within 48 hours.I was worried because of it saying forms weren't ready I guess they're just not ready to print .

This appears to be a scam to extort the fees for filling state taxes.

TeresaM
Expert Alumni

There have been a lot of tax changes and the IRS and the state tax departments are still updating some forms. This is common early in the filing season.

Here is a link where you can select the type of TurboTax you are using and your state, to see when different forms are expected. The dates may still change and this link will be updated.  You may see some forms which have an e-file availability date before the print availability date.

It seems like your return was fine to e-file and we just need to update the printed version of the forms so you can print out a copy of your return. For instance, Maryland Form 502, Resident Income Tax Return  shows available for e-file and currently has an estimate of February 10th for the print version.

State Tax Forms Availability Dates

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

What about S Corp tax returns for Maryland. Can't efile or print to mail. 

RobertB4444
Expert Alumni

Here is the state business form schedule for TurboTax

A number of the S-Corp forms show February 25th for printing.

Ok, but I can't efile either. 

EbonyL122824
Intuit Alumni

Follow the instructions in this link here to ensure your software is updated. Use this link here to contact Customer Support if you need further assistance. 

@raggedecoy222

lbutler1990
Returning Member

I received my deposit today so I'm glad the stress is over. Thanks for the support and advice.. happy filing

I don't use the desktop CD. I sure hope 2/25 is A hard date, because the return is due 3/15!

hdc001

All Maryland forms are supposed to be available today (2/10/2022). However, I still can't print, view or download my Maryland return. Let me know if there is anyone who was able to print Maryland return today (2/10/2022).

2much tax

I am having the same problem using the desktop version. I received an update today and it included the MD return. As a result, there were no errors and I was able to pay and file my MD return.  (I previously filed my Federal return and it was accepted.)

However, 

I am still unable to print my MD return or save it as a PDF because I get a message stating that the forms are not final. This is unacceptable as all forms were final according to Turbotax.  My MD return is pending with the Comptroller and I am now concerned that it may not be accepted. I can't understand why Turbotax hasn't fully resolved this issue as users starting filing complaints 2 weeks ago. In wait and see mode.

Here it is 2/10 and still no forms.

I got the run-around for a week because the Maryland returns couldn't be completed because the software was forcing you to include form 8582, even though I didn't need it. Also, it kept on putting the wrong value in box 12b on form 1040. They resolved the form 8582 issue and I was able to edit the wrong entry in box 12b and filed both returns. Now the federal tax return amount is correct on the filed form and on the PDF file I saved, but still displays incorrectly on the software itself. Also, I can't print out the return because the software says that forms are being updated, even though both federal and Maryland have accepted the returns.

INTUIT HAS A HOT MESS ON ITS HANDS FOR 2021. You need better programmers and much better customer service.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies