Married on 31 December to non resident living in Ireland. How should I file my tax return?

Hello, I am a resident alien living in the US and got married to my husband on 31 December in Ireland. He is currently living in Ireland and has not lived in the US at any time in 2019. On the 31 December he did not have any visa to live in the US. He does not currently have a SSN or ITIN. How should I file my tax return? 

If you are a US citizen or US resident and your spouse does not have a Social Security number or an ITIN and you are not applying for an ITIN with the tax return then you can only file your tax return as Married Filing Separately.  Where asked to enter the spouse's Social Security number enter 999-88-9999.  You can only print and mail your tax return, it cannot be e-filed.  When you print the tax return erase the Social Security number for your spouse and manually enter NRA for non-resident alien.

See this TurboTax support FAQ for the procedure to print and mail a tax return using the online editions - https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1944348-how-do-i-print-and-mail-my-return-in-turbotax-online