tashie0512

log in

I need to  print my return for court today and went I try to login it send me back to login page.  I reset password and still done let me log in.

mesquitebean

log in

Here are a couple of possibilities, depending on what you are experiencing.

What browser are you using?   If you're sure you are using correct log-in credentials, and it's acting like it's in a log-in loop that acts like it recognizes your credentials, but instead of fully opening your account takes you back to the log-in screen, see if trying a different browser helps.

Or if it's not identifying your User ID/password at all, then we can tell you how to recover access to the account by using the Account Recovery tool.    But first try the different browser.    That generally solves it unless one is using incorrect User ID/password.

ehrhardtl

log in

I got a new code which dot me in to log in. Was able to redo my ID and m,ade a new pass word again. I'm using Chrome and I don't remember using windows ,which I also have. rarely use Windows so I don't think I would use it on something this important. I'm not very savy on computers ,etc. but getting better. I just hope I don't have to go thru this every time I need it.    Separate question I have ,I made out my taxes on turbo )04/ 15/19 late night,11:59pm. I thought it was completed and sent in. But, I checked my return on Turbo and it had me making additional forms and stating I hadn't completed them. All along I thinking that they were in. Also I signed up for the Premier to be able to get assistanc (like verbal) but there isn't any to be found. Please advise me ,who to contaqct at Turbo.    Thank You