LICENSE CODE

LICENSE CODE

When I first install the  Turbo Tax 2019 software it prompted me to enter this code. Since then I uninstalled it. But later  re-installed it. This time it didn't prompt me to enter the license code. So do I need to be concerned that it didn't need the code?

LICENSE CODE

No concern.  Uninstalling will not reset the license.

LICENSE CODE

I do have a problem that doesn't allow me to download my State. I went thru a process that showed me what to do to fix the problem. But it still didn't work. When I installed the Deluxe software after a 2nd time it didn't ask me to enter the license code. 

LICENSE CODE

Hi,

I've used Turbo Tax for many years. I don't recall ever getting a License Code included with the software. Why do they give a license code?

LICENSE CODE

@anthony340 

The code is new this year.   It allows the folks who buy the CD at a store to download the software instead of using the CD...since there are so many computers without cd drives anymore.   Some software companies let you buy a box at the store....that is essentially empty with only a download for installation. 

The CD is pretty useless anymore as the software is in such a preliminary state that it can't operate at anything more than a crude level without a whole bunch of updates.

LICENSE CODE

cannot find license code. <email removed>