turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Deby422

Last year taxes

Hey I’m not sure how to download my last year taxes wich someone did them for me last year I took pictures of the documents but I’m not sure what to do now ..

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Last year taxes

Did they use TurboTax?  Did they use the Online version or CD/Download version?  If they used TurboTax Online then you would need the UserID & password they used to prepare your return.  Then you can sign into your account to download a copy of your 2018 return.

If they used TurboTax CD/Download version, then your return is on the computer they used to file your return.  you would have to ask them for a download of your 2018 return.

If you want to use TurboTax this year, you can use the Online version & create your own account or use the CD/Download version.  When you go through the program & it asks for any information from your 2018 return, you can use the pictures you took of your return & enter the information manually.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Last year taxes

Did they use TurboTax?  Did they use the Online version or CD/Download version?  If they used TurboTax Online then you would need the UserID & password they used to prepare your return.  Then you can sign into your account to download a copy of your 2018 return.

If they used TurboTax CD/Download version, then your return is on the computer they used to file your return.  you would have to ask them for a download of your 2018 return.

If you want to use TurboTax this year, you can use the Online version & create your own account or use the CD/Download version.  When you go through the program & it asks for any information from your 2018 return, you can use the pictures you took of your return & enter the information manually.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies