amyjrdn

Just started over, now I have the option to change marital status. No more question.

AshleyRose

To change the filing status (marital status) in TurboTax Online, please follow the steps below:

·         Log in to your TurboTax Online account, or open your TurboTax desktop program, 

·         Click to continue your return

·         Click on Personal Info

·         Find your filing status under your name (marital status)

·         Click to edit 

pandamoon1

I found it. Thanks 

Levidoyle21

I need to change my marital status 

KathrynG3

To change your marital status in TurboTax, return to the personal information section.

• To do this in TurboTax Online, from inside the program, from the left menu, select My Info.
  • In TurboTax CD/Download, from the Step-by-Step interview, select the PERSONAL INFO tab.

Next, scroll down to check what was selected for the filing status. Select Edit to adjust it.

@Levidoyle21