turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

amyjrdn

Just started over, now I have the option to change marital status. No more question.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

Just started over, now I have the option to change marital status. No more question.

To change the filing status (marital status) in TurboTax Online, please follow the steps below:

·         Log in to your TurboTax Online account, or open your TurboTax desktop program, 

·         Click to continue your return

·         Click on Personal Info

·         Find your filing status under your name (marital status)

·         Click to edit 

I found it. Thanks 

I need to change my marital status 

KathrynG3
Expert Alumni

To change your marital status in TurboTax, return to the personal information section.

• To do this in TurboTax Online, from inside the program, from the left menu, select My Info.
  • In TurboTax CD/Download, from the Step-by-Step interview, select the PERSONAL INFO tab.

Next, scroll down to check what was selected for the filing status. Select Edit to adjust it.

@Levidoyle21

Use your Intuit Account to sign in to TurboTax.
By selecting Sign in, you agree to our Terms and acknowledge our Privacy Statement.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies