Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

tonyw1134

Just started a married filling joint question does the program go with both people at once or one by one?

For instance I have entered wife's w2 and her state refund I do not have a w2 but do I enter my state refund or will the program ask me later?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

Just started a married filling joint question does the program go with both people at once or one by one?

In almost all instances, it's one by one.  For the state refund, however, just add them together.  If you had another W-2, you would come to a little summary screen showing the first W-2 you entered and you would choose to add another there.  That's typical of what you would see on a joint return in almost all income or expense topics.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Anita01

In almost all instances, it's one by one.  For the state refund, however, just add them together.  If you had another W-2, you would come to a little summary screen showing the first W-2 you entered and you would choose to add another there.  That's typical of what you would see on a joint return in almost all income or expense topics.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies