Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Just paid to have taxes done but we do not live in Canada. Can't recieve calls to our Canadian number or call out to 1800 numbers. What should we do? Any other options?

I have and email where I can be reached which is salome.xxxxxxxxxxxxx@xxxxxxx.xxx.  I can make outgoing calls to local Canadian area codes, just not 1800 or 1866 numbers.  I also have a local number in the country I am currently residing that I can give you to call me.  Please help us with this problem as I missed to first call I was supposed to receive.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies
CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

Just paid to have taxes done but we do not live in Canada. Can't recieve calls to our Canadian number or call out to 1800 numbers. What should we do? Any other options?

We'd love to help you complete your tax return, but need more information. Can you please clarify your question? What are  you trying to do?

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hello, I am a Canadian Citizen but I am living in Ecuador in South America.  I filed with Turbotax today for the first time.  I cannot receive calls on my Canadian number but I had no way of advising about my Ecuadorian number on line.  I would like the Advisor who is assigned to my file to call me at [phone number removed] which is my cell number in Cuenca, Ecuador. Or he can call me through WhatsApp at [phone number removed].  Or he can arrange a Zoom call with me.  My Zoom ID is: [phone number removed].  Of course I am also available via email.  For identification reference my Canadian cell number is: [phone number removed]. 

Best Regards,

Salome [removed]

CatinaT1
Expert Alumni

This is a community forum. We are not able to have people call you.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

Hi there!

You'll want to go to the Canada TurboTax Community for additional assistance. This may require you to create a new Intuit account specifically for Canada, but you'll be able to get support there.

Thank you!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies