Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am having issues with my 1095 A section it keeps telling me I cant enter all zeros in one line but that's the way it is on my form

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am having issues with my 1095 A section it keeps telling me I cant enter all zeros in one line but that's the way it is on my form

Leave all columns blank (empty) for the months having zero's entered.  Those would be the months where you were Not covered by Marketplace Insurance.

View solution in original post

9 Replies

Leave all columns blank (empty) for the months having zero's entered.  Those would be the months where you were Not covered by Marketplace Insurance.

it wont let me do anything turbo tax already got paid and it wont let me correct it

What do you mean anything?  Paying the TurboTax account fees does not prevent you from changing your tax return.
What happens when the click on Federal on the left side of the screen, then click on Health Insurance and then go back through the Health Insurance interview, selecting the 1095-A ?

trying that now

it tells me I can't enter 0 in the row that I didn't have insurance

Do not enter a 0...Leave it blank (empty)

if I leave it blank it tells me I have to enter an amount

All the columns for the entire month have to be left blank

thank you it finally worked
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies