rjsiegner

It was my understanding that I would have to mail in copies of my 1099-DIV details since I didn't list ea individual transaction, just the summary info. I have 12 pages

of detail on my Pershing statement which can not be downloaded.  When I filed there were no instructions on how or where to mail these pages in.

jtax

Actually, that is a requirement for 1099-B sales and exchanges of securities, but not for 1099-DIV or 1099-INT.

If it is actually a 1099-B and you filled out the capital gains brokerage worksheet telling TT that you were entering a summary, TT will give you instructions and a form to mail in. It is form 8453.

jtax