Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

It is asking me to delete the zeros for form 1095-A But I was not insured from January to July What do I put there if not zero?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies

It is asking me to delete the zeros for form 1095-A But I was not insured from January to July What do I put there if not zero?

The software does not like zeros for this.  If the 1095A has a zero, leave that space blank in the software instead of entering a zero.

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**

I am having the same issue, it doesn't let me file electronic with those spaces in blank, so frustrated

LeticiaF1
Expert Alumni

I recommend deleting your current 1095-A and reentering the information again, making sure that you leave any boxes blank instead of entering zero. 

• To delete the form you currently have in your return.  Search for the form name in the search bar and select the Jump to link in the search results to get to the summary screen. From here, you can select the trash can icon to delete.
  • To enter your 1095-A in TurboTax again.  Search and enter 1095-a, select Jump to 1095-a, answer Yes and enter your 1095-A info on the next screen.

@mariesa2471 

Thanks, I deleted them, and re entered with blank spaces, still giving me the errors. Please help to finally transmit it

LeticiaF1
Expert Alumni

Could you please clarify if you are getting a rejection code and what it is?

@mariesa2471 

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies