Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

It has my spouse name wrong

1 Reply
New Member

It has my spouse name wrong

You can edit your spouses name by Clicking My Info on the left hand side. From there you will see your spouses name and can select edit to correct it. If you have already filed do not worry. The IRS only uses the last name and the social security number to match the return. If you have been Accepted you are good to go. 

Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings