Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is turbotax down right now?

Nothing is loading when I go to continue my return. Anyone else having this problem?
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

8 Replies

Yes, I have the same problem - blank, blue screen ...

yes and no.  Site launches OK  BUT when I click on the Income link, all I get is the spinning wheel and a popup about losing connection between browser and server

screencapture-us-east-2-turbotaxonline-intuit-unified-Unavailable-htm-2020-06-07-20_23_05.png

I'm getting this...

VictoriaD75
Expert Alumni

TurboTax Online should currently be up and running. If you are still having trouble, try the steps below to clear your cache and cookies.

Your browser stores recently visited webpages as temporary files in a cache, which enables the pages to load more quickly when revisited.

However, a full or corrupted cache can cause problems in TurboTax, so sometimes you need to clear your cache (that is, remove these temporary files).

Here are the official instructions for the most popular browsers:

Apple's official support site doesn't appear to contain instructions for clearing the cache in Safari. Your best bet is to search the Internet for clear Safari cache or similar search terms.

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"

keep on getting the connection error again.  anybody else confirm if they're also disconnected, or let me know if you CAN connect thanks bye.

@ White Cloud wrote:

keep on getting the connection error again.  anybody else confirm if they're also disconnected, or let me know if you CAN connect thanks bye.

Are you using Online TurboTax?

I have no problem logging in to Online TurboTax and continuing a return.  Nor have I seen other users posting about a problem.   What exactly are you experiencing and where?

Log out of all Intuit accounts including this forum.   Clean the browser Internet cache, close the browser and reopen it.   Then try to log in to Online TurboTax and access your return again.   If there's still a problem, do the same browser cleanup again, but this time when ready to log in, open a private window (private browsing/incognito mode.)

Or try a different browser to see if that makes a difference.

Atuarez1

I'm having issues now too. I am trying to finish, but when I click to review, it goes to a blank screen with the floaty dots and stays that way. 

HeatherPLO
Intuit Alumni

Please try the following steps which may help clear the loop you are experiencing:

• Log completely out of Turbo Tax.
  • Then, clear your cache and cookies within your browser and completely close out of it.  I have included the Help Articles below if you need assistance with clearing cache or cookies.
  • Re-open the browser and log back into Turbo Tax and see if this fixes the situation.
    • You can also try a different browser as well, or "incognito mode".

If none of the above steps resolve the issue, please reach back out here in the thread and someone will follow up with the next steps. 

Clear Cache

Delete Cookies

@Atuarez1 

**Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in a post
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies