Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

greglynne

Is this true? One reviewer who purchased from COSTCO said "Turbo Tax CD does not interface with the online version".

Ive used the CD version, including last year, Deluxe with State E-file (NY State) for years. I would like to continue using the CD. Will I still be able to transfer last years data from my computer? Is this person confusing the two versions' capabilities?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
Anita01

Is this true? One reviewer who purchased from COSTCO said "Turbo Tax CD does not interface with the online version".

You can transfer prior year return files from either the CD/Desktop version for the prior year or from the online version.  The difference is that the prior year file is on your own computer if you used the CD the prior year.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Anita01

You can transfer prior year return files from either the CD/Desktop version for the prior year or from the online version.  The difference is that the prior year file is on your own computer if you used the CD the prior year.

greglynne

Thank you for confirming my suspicions that the aforementioned negative reviewer was unable to follow instructions!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies