Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Is there any way I can make my taxes payment without upgrading my turbotax account again

I owe less than half on my taxes of what it cost to upgrade to a premium account. Is there any way around it pls say yes 😭
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

Is there any way I can make my taxes payment without upgrading my turbotax account again

you can go to the IRS website to make payments. however, you need to register.

for state its website should have a way to make payment

https://www.irs.gov/payments 

estimated tax and tax extension payments (withholding is entered on the tax form reporting the income)  need to be entered in Turbotax not the payment of any balance due (unless making as an extension payment to allow you to file your return after 4/15 but before 10/15 without penalty - unless when you file you underpaid on the extension) 

Not sure why you think owing tax due and making a payment would require you to upgrade to Premium.   An upgrade to a higher version of the software is not triggered by having tax due.  It is caused by the entry of information that is not supported by the version you are using----like some income or a form/schedule you need.   What were you trying to enter when it prompted you to upgrade?

**Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to offer the most correct information possible. The poster disclaims any legal responsibility for the accuracy of the information that is contained in this post.**
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies