joshuam-mcdowell

Is there a way to see the separate refund amounts of my spouse and me after filing jointly?

I filed jointly for the first time and I wanted to know how much of the total tax refund and payment is shared between my partner and me. Is there a page breaking this down or is there no way to see individual tax refund amounts after filing jointly?

No.   When you file a joint return you combine all of your income and the refund is issued to the two of you as a couple.  It is not broken down per spouse.   

joshuam-mcdowell

ah okay, thank you.

ColeenD3

You could do two mock returns as MFS and then abandon them.