turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ahockstad

Is there a way to confirm my payment method selected for my state tax due? I can't remember if I selected ACH debit or send in a check. Thank you!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
ModestaL

Is there a way to confirm my payment method selected for my state tax due? I can't remember if I selected ACH debit or send in a check. Thank you!

Yes, if you have already filed, you can verify the scheduled debit date by accessing a copy of your complete tax file. The scheduled debit date would be located on the State Information Worksheet. If you prepared your State return in TurboTax, and selected to pay by check, the program should have prompted, you to print out a copy of your return. Included in that print out should be filing instructions along with a voucher form and State's payment center address. 

NOTE: When you schedule a payment for taxes due, the payment information is forwarded to the processing government agency. TurboTax is not notified of your payment status. You can contact your state tax agency, How do I contact my state Department of Revenue? and choose your state for their contact information.

To print a copy of your tax return, see FAQ (click on see entire answer) for instructions: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3301609

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies