Is there a way to check if the state of Utah is holding onto State tax returns? I've filed for 3 years and never receive my return. But I do get my federal

Why sign in to the Community?

• Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Announcements
TurboTax has you covered during Covid. Get the latest second stimulus info here.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to check if the state of Utah is holding onto State tax returns? I've filed for 3 years and never receive my return. But I do get my federal

2 Replies
Level 7

Are you sure that you completed the process of filing your state return? DId you get the acknowledgement emails for both federal and state returns?
Disclaimer: Not a tax professional. Information gathered from internet links. Anything dated in June 2019 was posted in prior years and is before the 2019 limits and changes.
Level 15

You will need to contact the state and ask them ... https://tax.utah.gov/contact

Dynamic Ads
v
Privacy Settings