Solved: Is my pay stub wigh my contributions for my insurance ok for my healthcare premioums

Is my pay stub wigh my contributions for my insurance ok for my healthcare premioums

Can I use my paystub for proof of payment for health insurance?

If you had insurance through a plan provided by your employer, you do not have to worry about providing proof of insurance to the IRS. 

Your employer should have sent you a Form 1095-B to show you had insurance. You don't have to mail that form with your taxes, it's just informational for your records. Please see the information below from the IRS website for more information:

What if I don’t get my Form 1095-B?

• You might not receive a Form 1095-B by the time you are ready to file your 2015 tax return, and it is not necessary to wait for it to file.
  • The information on these forms may assist in preparing a return, however you can prepare and file your return using other information about your health insurance.
  • The IRS does not issue and cannot provide you with your Form 1095-B. For questions about your Form 1095-B, contact the coverage provider. See line 18 of the Form 1095-B for a contact number.
  • Source: https://www.irs.gov/affordable-care-act/individuals-and-families/heres-what-you-need-to-do-with-your...

What if I don’t get my Form 1095-B?