sandylee89

Is anyone else having issues with the website and app. The website keeps saying page can't be displayed and the app keeps logging me out.

EbonyL122824

For the website, you may have to log out of the program, clear your cache and cookies, and log back in. Please see the TurboTax FAQ here for instructions on clearing your cache. See here for instructions on clearing your cookies. You may also try using another browser or using the phone app here if the above does not work. 

With the app, you can try the following:

1. Completely shut down your phone or tablet.
  2. Restart your phone or tablet.
  3. Update Google Play/iOS if asked.
  4. Relaunch the TurboTax mobile app and try it again.

If the above doesn't work, you may try opening Turbo Tax in the browser window on your phone. It will use the same login information but may display the page better. If you need further assistance, use the following link here to contact customer support.

Emmm35

Did you get this resolved? This keeps happening to me.