IRS tax Transcript

IRS tax Transcript

Hello, I am getting the following refund status from the IRS website.  I have checked the IRS website for tax transcript and getting the following information. after filing my tax in July I called ITS and they told me, we can get the tax transcript in Mid Nov at the earliest. 

IRS 1.png

Tax Transcript 2.png

is this the tax transcript and is it possible to have a tax transcript before getting a refund. 

IRS tax Transcript

It is possible to see the transcript before you actually receive your refund.  Please see this FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/refund-status/help/is-it-true-that-ordering-a-transcript-will-tell...

IRS tax Transcript

thanks 

we are not looking for a refund, we have to submit the Tax Transcript somewhere, is the second Picture of Tax Transcript, Please 

IRS tax Transcript

The transcripts found on IRS.gov only appear after you file. There are different types of transcripts for each year. 

So, essentially, yes you can get the transcript before you get your refund but only after you file the return. And yes, that is one form of a tax transcript. But certain places require certain transcripts so be sure you’re choosing the correct one.