Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

arbrady

Which version of TurboxTax online do I use for an LLC partnership with a K-1? I already started filling out TurboTax Self-Employed, but it may not be the right version

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

Which version of TurboxTax online do I use for an LLC partnership with a K-1? I already started filling out TurboTax Self-Employed, but it may not be the right version

If you need to enter the K-1 from your partnership into your personal return, you will need TurboTax Premier.

If you need to prepare the Form 1065 Partnership return, you will need to download TurboTax Business to complete the partnership return and then you will enter the Schedule K-1 in TurboTax Premier.

I have included a link to TurboTax Business for your convenience, if needed:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

View solution in original post

2 Replies

If you need to enter the K-1 from your partnership into your personal return, you will need TurboTax Premier.

If you need to prepare the Form 1065 Partnership return, you will need to download TurboTax Business to complete the partnership return and then you will enter the Schedule K-1 in TurboTax Premier.

I have included a link to TurboTax Business for your convenience, if needed:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/small-business-taxes/

arbrady

Interestingly, TurboTax Self-Employed took my multi-partner K-1 with no problem. I haven't yet filed because I'm not sure if I REALLY have to start over using Premiere.  . . . I wish it were easier to figure out in the beginning which version I needed. I spent a lot of time searching and got different answers.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies