Installment agreement

I set up a payment plan w the IRS online for my tax return, but I can't file them through turb tax. It wont let me past the 9465 form... help!!!
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Installment agreement

If you went to the IRS website & already set up a payment plan then you would not select the payment plan when you file your return.  Instead, choose pay by check, that will get you to the end to e-file your return.  A payment voucher will print after you e-file but you can just throw it away.

Installment agreement