Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Injured spouse claim 8379

i need help trying to fill out this form on turbo
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
MollsBBU

Please see the following embedded TurboTax FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3326788

While following the steps in the above FAQ, if you do not see a "jump to" option when you search, you may use our Topic Search function instead. Sign in to TurboTax, then click the orange Take me to my return button. Once inside your return, in the top right corner, click My Account. Then Tools > Topic Search > injured spouse > GO

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Jump
MollsBBU

Please see the following embedded TurboTax FAQ:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3326788

While following the steps in the above FAQ, if you do not see a "jump to" option when you search, you may use our Topic Search function instead. Sign in to TurboTax, then click the orange Take me to my return button. Once inside your return, in the top right corner, click My Account. Then Tools > Topic Search > injured spouse > GO

I have filed an injured spouse claim, or thought i had last year and this year only to have my whole refund go to indiana for back child support. I am not that childs father. What is going on?? Why is this form not being processed.

@julie d loney 

Look at the 8379 form ... do you have the correct person listed as the injured spouse ?   Are their kids listed on the return ?   If so did you put them under the correct person on that form ?

If so then take a look at your actual return ... if you were to file separately would you even have a refund ?  

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies