katherineclement

IND-031-04 - The primary taxpayer's AGI or Self-select PIN from last year does not match IRS records. Is this because my parents filed for me?

TiffanyL
Employee TurboTax Specialist

It doesn't necessarily have anything to do with your parents filing for you. If your return was rejected due to the AGI or Self-Select Pin not matching the IRS records, this will assist you with fixing the issue: https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/3300702

joetkelly

I did not e-file for 2018 and I filed late

SusanY1

Since you filed 2018 late, and your AGI does not match, it is possible your return is not in the system yet.  Try a 0 for AGI.

@joetkelly