Gmcnall

Incorrectly charged

2BEB4419-ACA2-463A-B9C2-78E5DA33ABB4.png

Turbo tax charged me twice it looks like here for the same thing? And they’re trying to charge my debit card when it was supposed to come out of my federal tax... which probably isn’t coming anytime soon haven’t heard anything about the federal tax return. I can not afford to be over charged and charged because the federal government is delaying the returns. I’d like this to be addressed ASAP considering there’s not telephone support just an automated system that cannot meet me needs. 

Incorrectly charged

The TurboTax email you received gives you a toll free number to call concerning this payment for the TurboTax account fees because the federal tax refund is delayed.  It also gives you a link to TurboTax support so that you can discuss any billing issues.

See this - https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/charges-and-fees/help/why-was-my-bank-account-auto-debited-for-tur...

MonicaM

Incorrectly charged

No PII