joefletcher2001

In years' past, I had quarterly Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers created via TurboTax. This year, those were not created. Does that mean I do not need to pay these?

PatriciaR

If you would like to verify whether or not to pay estimated tax payments, see the info below. 

Here is an FAQ with the steps to calculate and print 2018 estimated tax vouchers:

If you have already filed your tax return, you will first need to get back into your return by following these steps:

·         Sign into your account

·         Select 'Amend (change) return'

·         Select Amend using TurboTax Online (you will not be amending your tax return, this is just a way to get you back inside of your return)

Follow the remaining steps in this TurboTax FAQ above.

PatriciaR

·         Sign into your account