turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

In years' past, I had quarterly Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers created via TurboTax. This year, those were not created. Does that mean I do not need to pay these?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
PatriciaR

In years' past, I had quarterly Estimated Tax Payment Vouchers created via TurboTax. This year, those were not created. Does that mean I do not need to pay these?

If you would like to verify whether or not to pay estimated tax payments, see the info below. 

Here is an FAQ with the steps to calculate and print 2018 estimated tax vouchers:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4242911

If you have already filed your tax return, you will first need to get back into your return by following these steps:

·         Sign into your account

·         Select 'Amend (change) return'

·         Select Amend using TurboTax Online (you will not be amending your tax return, this is just a way to get you back inside of your return)

Follow the remaining steps in this TurboTax FAQ above.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
PatriciaR

If you would like to verify whether or not to pay estimated tax payments, see the info below. 

Here is an FAQ with the steps to calculate and print 2018 estimated tax vouchers:

https://ttlc.intuit.com/replies/4242911

If you have already filed your tax return, you will first need to get back into your return by following these steps:

·         Sign into your account

·         Select 'Amend (change) return'

·         Select Amend using TurboTax Online (you will not be amending your tax return, this is just a way to get you back inside of your return)

Follow the remaining steps in this TurboTax FAQ above.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies